We are looking for expert Windows users who can write about Windows 11, How-to guides and the web in general.
The ideal candidate that we’re looking for should have the following skills:
- Ability to write on technology topics, but mostly focusing on Windows.
- Strong proficiency in English language.
- Ability to write straightforward, practical, and instructional-style advice in a way that is understandable to all users.
- Strong research skills for creating unique and engaging content.
- Decent skills in screenshot taking and finding great images for your content.
- Decent knowledge in working with WordPress.
In most cases, we will provide the content title and keywords, and you will have to research thoroughly and write about the given topic.
Below are a few examples of the content that we expect you to make:
- How to Print Multiple Photos on One Page in Windows 11
- How to Make a Picture an Icon in Windows 11
- Windows 11: How to Use Snap Layouts to Snap Apps
- Some Websites Not Loading in Windows 11 (Fix)
- How to Boost Volume Above 100% in Windows 11
- Why did all my Screenshots come out Black in Windows 11?
If you think you meet the requirements, please submit your application using the form below.
Form: Application Form
After we review your application, we will then send you a test topic by email (which will be paid if we decide to publish it).